Complication Lab gives everyone the power to create their own complications and widgets.
- Choose from 20+ data types, including heart rate and blood oxygen.
- Style it yourself
- Keep track of your goals
- Create your own color palette
- Create a many complications and widgets as you want
- You have the freedom to find the perfect combination that fits your style
Our app takes full advantage of the power of the new Apple Watch Series 7 and the latest new features of watchOS 8. We support the Apple Watch Series 4 and up.
Complication Lab uses your Health and Activity data that’s available from your phone’s Health app to populate your beautifully designed complications and widgets. As privacy is at the core of our DNA, we do not collect any of this data.
The app will be updated frequently with new features and Health data types.
With our second major release, we brought our customisable options our users have been loving to widgets. This release adds up to our goal to make it easier to track the Health data that matters the most to you.
We support both small widgets as widgets who take advantage of your screen’s full width. Both sizes support the same broad range of Health types that we brought to our complications. We’re confident that you’ll love it.
- The customization aspect. Apple Watch is Apple’s most personal product, and we felt severely constrained by the amount of freedom we could have with our watch faces. In order to express ourselves to the fullest, we needed tools and more flexibility. Complication lab provides those tools.
- Monitoring our health at a glance at all times.
- We help you achieve a goal that’s tailored to you.
We’re a young team of 2 befriended developers: Louis, the youngest graduate of the Italian Apple Developer Academy and Olivier, previous WWDC scholarship winner.
We are both from Flanders, the Dutch speaking part of Belgium.
Olivier started out collecting watch bands, but when that got out of hand, he needed even more customizations. To take his watch game to the next level, every aspect of the watch should have the option to be tweaked. After more than 2,5 years of development, complication lab is our collective vision of what the ultimate personalization studio should be: no compromises.